Our company, by delivering a preliminary Strategic Business Plan, was accepted by the National Center for Scientific Research Demokritos (NCSRD) to be hosted as an innovative high-tech SME at its Technology & Science Park of Attika “Lefkippos”.
Lefkippos was established in 1992 and is located in the campus of NCSRD in Aghia Paraskevi. The objectives of “Lefkippos” are to support the development of new companies and to reinforce their effort to exploit commercially innovative ideas and high-end technologies. The advantages for ecoCreta being hosted in “Lefkippos” are:
- Furnished offices with secretarial support, telephone, fax, photocopying, fast internet, postal service, security services for 24 hours, cleaning services, parking.
- Access to the laboratories of NCSRD many of which are of international standards and unique in Greece and to the infrastructure of the institutes of NCSRD and in particular the Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Institute and the Nuclear & Radiological Sciences & Technology, Energy & Safety Institute.
- Access to the library of NCSRD, to the INTERNET provider ARIADNE, to the high speed networks GEANT, GRID, to the wi-fi, wi-max satellite and to teleconference systems, which connect 50 websites worldwide.
- Hosting of conferences and meetings in the Amphitheatre of NCSRD, which has a capacity of 420 persons and has the possibility of simultaneous translation, as well as in three smaller ones of (40- 80 persons).
- Administrative support, Marketing & Financial services, Legal advice, Intellectual property rights protection and patent registration, Techno-diagnoses.
- Contacts with external agents to assess the possibilities of exploitation of the companies’ products.
- “Lefkippos” is a member of the Union of the Greek Technology Parks and the International Union of Science Parks (IASP) and has access to their international network of contacts.